
Here are my two nephews: Bradley and Cameron (aka the brad man and cam-jam.) They are adorable and I got to bond with them!

My family went to Wyoming to see my Aunt and Uncle for a couple of days. They have a very cool old house that my Aunt has decorated very western. It was awesome!

This picture is on top of the world. Altitude around 10,000 feet! Crazy. It was very cold, but very beautiful.

My whole entire family went to Yellowstone and I had the time of my life! I love my family so much and was so glad to see everyone! We stayed at a cabin some friends let us borrow and it was so awesome! The whole trip completed me.

This is a random picture, but also funny. I fit into a very small suitcase. I look like a turtle.
Oh my gosh! I thought the pants or whatever to the right of the suitcase were your legs and that confused me even more. But also, what? you fit into a suitcase? If I had known about your skill I would have brought you to Ecuador with me. Way to go.
ReplyDelete