Saturday, August 29, 2009

Family Vacation III

After Yellowstone and Wyoming we went to the farm in Nevada.
We played in a maze built by hay, went swimming, rode four wheelers, played volleyball and basketball, etc etc etc. (I just watched the King and I). Anyway, a very fun thing was when Marg, Ben, Bradley and I all fit on this very small four-wheeler. Very exciting.
Bradley wearing my boots. They were too heavy for him and I had to help him walk. haha so cute.
Me and Bradley. I just love my nephews so much. I am so glad I got to hang out with them so much.
water monster? This is the pond we always went swimming at. This is also where I also got a huge bruise on my leg that still hurts weeks later. I landed on a fin of a surfboard. awesome.

2 comments:

  1. You and Bradley are adorable! Did you steal him and bring him home with you in that fantastic bag? That's what I would have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By fantastic bag you mean the diaper bag? Dang it. I should have. This is why I need you around Cassandra.

    ReplyDelete