Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random

I love my parents soooo much! They are the best!
For a service project we helped weed my uncle's lawn. Nephi and I decided to tear down this tree my climbing up it and then pulling on it. It was very fun and we were successful!
Michael, Me, and Luke. The three musketeers reunited at last! We are all the same age and they both recently got off their missions. We hadn't all been together for 5 years or something crazy. It was a great reunion.
Some of my aunts were giving away clothes so I decided to model some....yep
Lydia and I modeling some more...
Sorry about all of the posts. A lot of things have happened and I have many pictures to share...

1 comment:

  1. Harold, you are the hottest woman around. I hope you held onto some of those clothes because they are clear winners.

    ReplyDelete