
Being in the Pageant was an amazing experience! It was really cool to share it with my family! I love them!

This is my cast team S-6! I love them, we had a lot of fun together when we weren't in rehearsals. The lack of boys is because we were separated by age and most of the older 19 year olds are on missions :)

This is me at the top of the hill with the stage and the bowl (where the audience sits) in the background. Before there were 6,000 chairs set up.

Me in my first costume! It was awesome except it was kind of heavy so I was really hot by the time I changed after wearing it for 3 1/2-4 hours.

This is how they did my hair every night, well it looked similar, but it was never quite the same.
Kimmie! You are so cute! It looks like the pageant was SOOO much fun and I am just so proud of you! Also your blue shirt brother has the exact same smile as you. CUTE! You are like twins. I just love you.
ReplyDeleteoh ya. That last comment was from the real Rachel Johnson, incase you wondered. yep.
ReplyDeletethat is awesome that you were in the pageant! i admire your bravery and courage and awesomeness.
ReplyDelete-steph
no one can be sure if that last comment was rachel or not...it could be anyone. haha. sometimes I just say things...