Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rachel gets a dog and cuts her hair for the play.

This is my mission photo! Wahoo. So. My haircut. I went in to get my hair done for one of the plays one day and Janet, the lady who was doing my hair, said "you know, it would just be a lot easier if we could cut your hair." And since I always want to cut my hair anyways, I gave in, and she cut it, and now I have short hair. Hooray! I love short hair.

This is Ellie. She followed my room mate Bracken home from work last Sunday, and Bracken has such a big heart that she decided to rescue her. We are pretty sure she was just somebody's throw away stray dog. We both thought she was super cute for about the first day, and then she started pooping on our carpet and urinating on our linoleum and bringing dead birds into our house. Also biting me. After about four days of this I called the animal control guy in our town. But don't think I'm cruel, because he assured me that he has only put down 2 dogs in the last year, and that was because they were deathly ill. He promised he would find her a home.

Okay, this is an awful picture, but I just thought I would put it up anyways. This is one of my costumes for the play The Ark, in which I play Sariah. I am pregnant in this picture. And I look like a crazy person.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for haircuts! I love your mission picture...so chic and stylish. The dog...hahah! I can't believe you even attempted to keep it. I love it. Lastly, you do not look pregnant in that picture. You are leaning back. That is all...love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make quite the adorable missionary! you will do great things...yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your missionary picture too! You're so amazing! I envy you! And the dog looks cute, but I would have done the same thing... no one needs an icky dog.

    ReplyDelete