
Here I am holding the knife. I look like a crazy person. It doesn't help that my hair is very wind blown and yes, I look crazy. Also my cousin broke his femur bone about a week ago. He was checking pivots on his motorcycle and hit a badger hole or something and broke his femur bone in several places. Oh man, that would hurt so bad. In the hospital they stuck a metal rod in his leg and connected it to the bone with screws...ouch. Life is very exciting and crazy out here in the middle of nowhere.

While clearing the area where we dropped the gravel and then leveled out I found this sweet action knife! So I got to kepe it because I found it, which is sweet! It is very vicious looking.

The other day I got to drive a planter and I got to harrow. Planting was very exciting and I can't believe they even let me try because if you mess up that is a huge deal...so that was stressful. But I love learning all about how to drive the large machinery and it's very exciting. The other day I also drove a gravel truck! Awesome.
hahaaha! That is the biggest pig EVER! Also, farm life just looks like such an adventure. that is all.
ReplyDelete