Sunday, June 21, 2009

Steph visits Utah

So this last week I was able to go to Utah and visit old friends. Some friends from Brooklyn were in town and we had lunch together and I hadn't seen them in like 5 years, I just love them. They also slept over and we had a party and caught up and chatted about the good old days. I also got to see my friend Cassi one last time, she is gone now and a graduated woman. Off to change the world! I will miss her dearly. Also in this picture we are standing in height order, but I had to crouch down a little to make it more dramatic...that's why I am standing weird.
While I was driving back to Nevada I looked out my rear view window and there was the most beautiful vibrant rainbow I had ever seen. You can't really tell in this picture but it was so bright and you could see all of the colors, it was awesome. I had to pull over and take a picture.
While in Utah I also got to see my dear sister Ashley and my awesome brother-in-law Jake and my adorable nephew Cameron. They are just the best and I love them so much! Cameron is so cute and always makes me laugh. I also went to a baby blessing for my cousin's new son, which was awesome. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment