
This post is backwards...so it would make the most sense if you started reading from the bottom picture. This is Kale, he is adorable. He is maybe 1 or so...1 1/2...something like that. Don't let this picture decieve you because he is trouble and is always up to something mischevious.

This is my cousin Matthew, he is also adorable. He is two. He tells really great stories! One of these days I will catch a story of his on film and then post that up here.

This is Kason. We are best pals. He likes to pretend he is a puppy and then crawl upon my lap...so cute. He is three. After fishing we all went to the church and played an intense games of basketball. It was awesome, but exhausting.

This is the beautiful pond where we fished...also I didn't have a fishing license so I fished illegally...shhh don't tell anyone. When we heard a car coming one time a couple of us had to set down our poles and pretend we weren't fishing in case it was the police, but it wasn't. No worries.

So I went fishing yesterday! I haven't been since I was a very small child. It was very awesome and I proved that I was an amateur by getting my line tangled, not knowing how to put a hook on, and not catching a fish for the first hour or so. But I ended up catching three fish! By the end I was such a pro but had to make a hat out of my sweater because my ears were burning.
Did you catch me a delcious bass? Could you send it to me?
ReplyDeleteI did! I just sent it to you in the mail...I hope you don't mind the smell too much.
ReplyDelete