Thursday, May 14, 2009

RRRachel is an actress!

Hi! so I, Rachel, have been here in Cardston for about a week now. I have been working on acting and singing and such and it is pretty much the best job I've ever had, though it is a little bit stressful. My biggest beef with the theatre is that it is pretty disorganized, which is the polar opposite of what I have experienced at school, but, the people are really wonderful, so I guess it makes up for it. Most days. The cast of my play(s) is full of great people. As we all know, I do not necessarily do really well with new people, so introvert Rachel has come out the last few days, but is slowly subsiding as I am feeling more comfortable around the people here. They really are great, but still, they are not my Rexburg roomies. BUT, we are going to go to a YSA dance tomorrow and dance like crazed idiots, we have decided this, so, well basically, they will truly know me, somewhat, after tomorrow, and I will feel more comfortable around them I am sure.
Also, my apartment is absolutely brand new and beautiful! AND it is two times as big as the Rexburg apartment with half the people. This awesome old lady named Bernice lives upstairs with her cats Meow Meow and Fluffy and her dog Bandito. She is the coolest. Also, my roomies are really cool girls. Their names are Marie and Bracken and they are both Alberta girls, but one is from northern Alberta and one is from the town where I went to high school. We have a lot of fun, they are both wayyyyy more outgoing than I am, which is good for me, and the cast is over at our house almost every night, so I am being forced to be social, which is also very good for me. 
So far no love intrigues, and I kinda doubt there will be any, so I won't be very exciting on that front, but I will be going to singles ward on Sunday, and I will report any beautiful men sightings or encounters in the coming weeks. 
And lastly, I just love you girls SO much.  Ok. I hope to hear about your lives soon. Also, I hope to post some pictures. And you should too. 

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that Bernice sounds fantastic! I would like to meet her. Also best name ever = Bernice, also Bandito, also Meow Meow. What a woman.

    ReplyDelete